terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2010

#02 - Mohammad Tajik (MT)

Nationality: Iranian/Persian
If Taylan was the first to knock at my door, Mohammad (later called MT) was the first to wave. There were me and my suitcases filled with everything you can imagine. While I was going inside the building for the first time, he was coming out.

MT is a kind, nice, intelligent and extremely studious man. He is the kind of person that appreciates the art of observation. He is not that much talkative (especially when he is sober), just says what is necessary, but he is noticing everything. No strong judgments, just observations. If you say something, he’ll be aware of it.

All of this changes when you put a glass or a can of beer in his hand. Girls, take care, because MT is coming for you all and you’ll never forget! Liquid nights with Taylan (those 2 are like husband and wife – just don’t ask me who is who) every fucking Wednesday and from inside my room I could hear those 2 coming back at 3am not even trying to be silent. The day after I knew I’d have so many stories to listen to. In the kitchen, during lunchtime, MT usually started with: “Man… OH MY GOD. Yesterday was amazing”. Of course the conversation would inevitably end up on how Taylan was stupid at some part of the night.

Part of the “Monopoly Dudes” (don’t ask me about this title, because I was not the one who invented it), MT is a strategic player and a cautious negotiator. But the surprising part was to see this guy playing football. Fast and restless, MT makes the willpower his biggest weapon. There is hope for the Iranian football in the future to come.

MT is a man of strong character, values and loyalty. He is a man of his word and you can always trust him and know that, if you’re his friend, he’ll be by your side, no matter what.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário