segunda-feira, 9 de agosto de 2010

Friends will be friends

Final Lap. Anxiety starts to take control, confusion of feelings sets the tone fof these days and here we go running against time to finish what we’ve started almost a year ago.

It’s amazing how things can go fast. A year goes in a blink of an eye and in the end what stands are the whole set of memories that will be part of who you are for the rest of your life.

When people ask me to describe myself, I normally ask them to look at people around me, my friends, since a lot of who I am comes from what they made me. Everyone that came into my life have an influence (and this works for you too, my lovely reader) in this current and ever changing shape of my identity. So if you are my friend, like it or not, you’re responsible for this.

This blog was created back in October last year to tell my friends and family in Brazil how things were going here in London. But now, my dear Portuguese-only readers will excuse me because Tudo UK’s last posts will be dedicated to the ones that made all of this possible, pleasant and memorable. The ones that helped me to deliver a new Leo to Brazil. Open hearted, friendly and optimistic as usual, but now with new stories to tell, friends to care about and open minded to accept and enjoy the differences. 

Here we go.

4 comentários: